Monday, November 29, 2010

I Hope You Know That I'm Thankful for the Blessings and the Lessons (PART 2)

So here it goes... Part due.. time to get down and dirty with the serious stuff!

WHAT IM MOST THANKFUL FOR (serious edition)

My family: I love love love my family, as crazzzzzy as they drive me sometimes, I actually really like being around them. This became extremely evident this week during the holidayz season. I'm so thankful that I have a family that loves and supports me unconditionaly. I can't wait till I get to see the main fam bam in less than 3 weeks and the rest of the fam bam just in time for Easter!





My friends: I loooove looove looove my friends as well. I miss the ones at home like crazy, you have no idea. I love this Carrie Bradshaw Quote
The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself.
I think it ties in not only with the fam bam for reals, but also with my friends. My friends are seriously the best. They are my family and I don't know what I would do without them. I think I would just stop living.  I miss the ones at home and love the ones here. The best thing about this trip is the amaze new friends I'm meeting. I don't discriminate: old, new, inbetween; I die for my friends. 






Gonzaga: I am sooo sooo thankful to go to such an amazing, life changing school. If I didn't go to Gonzaga I would be a completely different person. I have changes astronomically since coming to GU and I absolutely looove the places I'm heading! I love me some Zaga. 


GIF: I am so thankful to have been able to go on this trip and have the experience of a lifetime. I am seeing the world with some of my best friends. This is seriously not real life. 


Poodsie: The best animal on the planet. I die for my favorite cuddle bug, who happens to not die so much for me. I miss irritating that creature with my voices and constant need to mess with him. I can't help that he is seriously to cute NOT to wrestle. 



Music Guide: "Thankful" by Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment