Monday, November 29, 2010

I Hope You Know That I'm Thankful for the Blessings and the Lessons (PART 1)

So as I am sitting here on Thanksgiving Day in a country that could care less that I want to be home with my family I thought it would be beneficial to make a list of what I am MOST thankful for (OKK I did get the idea from reading Kim and Khloe's blogs... but I mean what a FAB idea.. I loveee those two!) SOOO i started thinking and TONS of things came to mind... so many in fact that I had to split this blog into 2 parts... one for the SERIOUS things I am thankful for and one for the fun SILLY things I love the most... so here is goes...

WHAT I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR (silly edition)

Starbucks: I would literally not survive (I am barely in Italy w/out it) without my daily Starbucks run. Iced Nonfat Chai Lattttttes for dayz. Its what gets me ready to rise and grind. Sooo thanks to starbucks for helping me get through each and every day!


Reality TV: I am an addict and I am not ashamed to admit it. The hilarity that reality tv brings to our living rooms each and every day is the best. I looove turning on my DVR and catching up with my favorite "real life" television programs. Special shoutout to those Kardashians, Rachel Zoe and those real housewives for making me laugh week in and week out.





Friends: Nope not my real ones, my favorite fake ones: Monica, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Joey, and Phoebe.This show can make me laugh no matter how many times I have seen each and every episode. I just pop in a disk of friends and my frown is turned upside down! No other show will ever come close to topping Friends epicness.


Showbizzzz: I am 1000% infatuated with the entertainment buisness and want to work in it. Sooo I'm thankful to those crazy celebs that need PR people... cause I need a job. Special shoutout to Jennifer Aniston, those krazy Kardashians, Lauren Graham, Sandra Bullock, and all my other millions of girlllls.


Seattle: Home is where the heart is and Seattle definitly has mine. I mean I have seen some reallly rad places in the last couple of months, but my little corner of the world takes the cake. I CAN'T wait to be back to my Mags.


Target: The best place EVER to waste time and spend money. Enough Said.


Christmas Music: Does any other kind of music make me this happy and excited when I listen to it... NOPE!


Gum: I cannot not be chewing gum. I am thankful to Orbit, Trident, ect for feeding my addiction.


My bed: Nothings better than spending the morning at home wrapped up in my the covers of my big bed. NOTHING.


P.S: SOOO I've had this done since the night before Thanks, but I completely forgot to post it! So better late than never. 

Music Guide: "Thankful" by Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment