Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Firenze State of Mind

This is the quickest of all blog posts. Just had to say that Firenze is kinda sorta feeling a bit more like a home base. After 2 weeks of non-stop moving it was so nice to have a week and a half in one spot. It was also great to escape those nasty trailers with thoughts of my warm bed at Manolas!

I guess it is all just sinking in. After a terrible week of anxiety over horrible classes, I bit the bullet and dropped Modern Political Thought and added Inter-cultural Communications. I mean I am a Comm dept. major. But fo reals, that was the best decision I have made thus far. I was so stressed and anxiety overdosed that I was plain and simply not enjoying Firenze. This experience is so special I don't want to sit there worrying about understanding my French accented poli sci teacher for 6 hours a week and write 8 pages per week, I'd rather kick it with my Italian ex pro-bball player (oh Lamar Odom status I knooow) and talk about stuff I am actually interested in. Now I can only have poli sci for 3 hrs a week and only 4 pages. Time to enjoy life again. SOOO CHEERS TO YOU FIRENZE... LETS SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER!



I'm heading to Milan and Lake Como this weekend. If I don't make it back I have moved in with George Clooney.

Music Guide: "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment